Hosted Wordpress Installation Instructions
These instructions apply to sites hosted on wordpress.com.
If you have your own installation of Wordpress, theses instructions are still valid, but some of the specifics (menu titles, for instance) may vary.
Get Up and Running in 5 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- Your Wordpress Login. Note that a Premium Subscription is required.
- Your BabbleConnect Widget
- A Web Browser (what you are using to view this page)
Wondering if you’re in the wrong place?
We may have a more specific installation guide available for your needs.
Down to Business
- Login to the wordpress administration panel. This is the place where you create pages and new blog posts.
- Once logged in, click “Tools” on the left menu.
- Under the Tools sub-menu, select “Plugins”, and search for “Header and footer scripts”. Once you have found it, click the Install button.
- Once installed, open the new plugin under “Settings” and paste your BabbleConnect widget into the section labeled “Scripts in footer”.
- Save your settings. You’re all set!